![]() |
| Bruno did NOT break this! (We thought it would be bigger) |
PLEASE: send an email/text and let us know if you're reading this. It is time consuming so why bother if no readers?Claire asked about following. I don't know but it seems she figured it out somehow because she shows up as a follower? BTW, know that most of us don't want to fool with Google sign ins etc. Not asking for comments (but they are nice), just let us know to give us motivation to keep doing this.
So,there is a train station near the KOA. We drove there and parked all day for $1! The train leaves on the hour, every hour and takes about 1 hour, 10 minutes to the heart of the city. Cost? Well, well. It pays to be a geezer sometimes. Flashed my Medicare card and it was $1 each way! Robin got an all day tourist pass for $12 that is good for 24 hours of unlimited travel on buses and trains. Such a deal. And the trains are very modern and clean.
There was another couple that are natives and invited us to follow them to Independence Hall. We saw it all (well, almost) in spite of there being a zillion school groups in town with huge lines.
A great day. I'll let Robin describe her impressions of the big city. I often reminded her of Andi's frequent comment to her: "Mom, you're not in Kansas anymore!"
PS. No, we forgot to get a cheese steak sub. An excuse to come back.


Let folks know how they can subscribe... Does this site let you sign up for alerts? Or just post the link on your face book whenever you update. Loving it. And if you can't tell... I finally have internet now! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know how they can subscribe. I'm a geezer. You young whippersnappers ought to be able to figure that out. :-). I will post everyday that we have internet which should be everyday because Robin needs WWW for her studies and I'm a techno Geek.
ReplyDeleteI understand why folks don't want to mess with Google log in etc. Just asking to let us know by Email/Text/Phone that they read it now and then and to keep it up or not.